Today, we feature a mix from one of our very own Chulitas- the mix comes directly from her vinyl collection.
This week's mix comes directly from DJ Momo (CVC RGV) collection.
Chulita Momo is a graduate student in her last semester of the UTRGV Social Work Program. She plans to work with youth in the clinical setting once she graduates. When she is not on the prowl for records or attending shows, she is watching movies or reading a good book- preferably autobiographies of her favorite artists. Chulita Momo is also a DJ in Texas, a Chulita in CVC Rio Grande Valley.
- Nasty Gal-Betty Davis
- After Laughter Comes Tears-Wendy Rene
- How Does That Grab you, darlin’?-Nancy Sinatra
- Sneakin’ Up On You-Peggy Lee
- I Fall To Pieces-Patsy Cline
- A Sunday Kind of Love-Etta James
- Baby, I Love You-The Ronettes featuring Veronica
- My Boyfriend’s Back-The Angels
- You Don’t Own Me-Lesley Gore
- Piel Canela-Eydie Gorme Y Trio Los Ponchos
- Nunca Es Suficiente-Natalia Lafourcade
- Amor Completo-Mon Laferte